Dental Hygienist Services
As a practice dedicated to prevention, we have a Hygienist (Tracey) who is able to professionally clean your teeth and show you the best way to keep them free of plaque.
While dentists concentrate on treating your teeth, the dental hygienist performs an equally vital job in helping you keep your teeth and gums healthy. Doing so goes a long way in preventing problems in the first place which is why we recommend that you see a hygienist every 3 to 6 months.
Dental Hygienists are specially qualified to:
- Check teeth and gums for problems
- Discuss oral health and how to prevent decay
- Give oral hygiene advice on, for example, brushing techniques.
- Perform routine gum checks to look for bleeding or plaque which shouldn't be there
- Remove plaque and stains
- Polish you teeth
- Apply Fissure Sealants to childrens teeth.
Contact us for an appointment
Make an Appointment
Use our contact form to arrange a dental appointment.Contact us
We have a range of finance options available including 0% interest.Learn More
- Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 6pm
- Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Sat & SunClosed
"That was the best early dentist experience I could imagine for my child. He actually left saying he LOVES the dentist! Thank you. " Daniel W., Coleraine